Monday, November 21, 2011

I need the weight watchers taco soup recipe?

I love that soup and haven't had it in a while, and since I moved I can't find it, Does anyone have it?I need the weight watchers taco soup recipe?
And I bet you gained weight too!I need the weight watchers taco soup recipe?
That sounds SOOOO good! Email me the recipe if you figure it out please!
Taco Soup recipe


1 large onion, diced


1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes


1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes %26amp; green chiles


1 (11 ounce) canned corn with red and green peppers


1 (15 1/2 ounce) can low-fat or fat-free canned refried black beans


2 cans water (3 1/2 cups)


1 package taco seasoning mix


1 package ranch salad dressing mix (dry)





Saut茅 onion with vegetable oil cooking spray. When softened, combine all other ingredients and cook until heated through.





Makes 9-10 cups. Serving size is 1 cup. 2 WW points per serving.
Taco Soup


(1 cup = 4 points)





Brown 1 lb. very lean chopped meat (I used ground venison) with one larged diced onion in a large stew pot.





Add:





16 oz canned tomato sauce


16 oz canned kidney beans (rinsed)


16 oz canned pinto beans (rinsed)


16 oz garbanzo beans (rinsed)


16 oz canned yellow corn (undrained)


16 oz canned diced tomatoes


1 3 oz. can of diced green chilies


one packet of dry ranch dressing


1 packet of taco seasoning mix


1 1/2 cup water


Heat to boiling. Immediately lower heat to simmer for 30 minutes. Garnish with cilantro. Enjoy.





I also tried this with a scoop of pineapple and mango salsa in the middle. The cold but spicy salsa with the hot soup was an interesting contrast.





This makes a large quantity and freezes well, too

No comments:

Post a Comment